2017-2019 Suzuki GSXR1000RR Close Ratio Race Gearbox LITA II Gearbox (Low Inertia Transmission Assembly)
An evolution of the original Nova LITA concept, the design has had further optimisation, maintaining the improved shifts of the LITA concept while offering increased component life. This has been developed and successfully used in the British Superbike Championship during the 2018 and 2019 seasons. Currently all the GSXRs on the BSB grid are using the LITA gearbox
The kit consists of a new input shaft, full set of gears and two output selector forks. Assemble using standard selector drum, output shaft and input fork.
- Faster gear changes both up and down the gearbox in 1st-4th gears.
- Ratios optimised for track use to make the very most of engine characteristics, maximising speed and performance on the track.
- Engagement dog angle optimised for racing to give positive shifts, less backlash and stronger dogs.
- No shimming of gears required and increased fork life.
- Billet material increases the fatigue strength.
- Comparable cost to kit racing parts