BMW S1000RR Close Ratio Race Gearbox LITA Gearbox
(Low Inertia Transmission Assembly)
A new input shaft, full set of gears and two output selector forks. Assemble using standard selector drum, output shaft and input fork.
- Faster gear changes both up and down the gearbox in 1st-4th gears.
- Engagement dogs with varying undercut on drive and overrun sides to give lighter downshifts.
- Ratios optimised for track use to make the very most of engine characteristics, maximising speed and performance on the track.
- Engagement dog angle optimised for racing to give positive shifts, less backlash and stronger dogs.
- No shimming of gears required and increased fork life.
- Billet material increases the fatigue strength.
- Comparable cost to kit racing parts.
- Can be used as an upgrade from an existing full Nova CR box.